Polytunnels have a key role to play in the "Grow Your Own" revolution.
Our single span solar hobby tunnels are fantastic value for money and offer the following features:-
- KIT FORM - Come in easy DIY kit form, which are easy to construct. Assembly instructions come with the kit for self building. Our kits include all steel parts, gable end pressure treated timbers, polythene, and Anti Hot Spot Tape.
- STRAIGHT SIDED - Our tunnels are straight-sided which give you significantly more headroom and side clearance.
- STEEL TUBING - Our tunnels are erected with 8ft hoop spacing. All tubular steel used is z35 High Grade Structural Steel (55,000 psi Yield, 60,000 psi Tensile) and is galvanised inside and outside to BS2989 for maximum corrosion resistance. Purpose designed electroplated brackets. Hoop to ground tube locking and tensioning system which provides full cover tensioning facility whilst locking hoop to ground tube. Braces are flattened and punched with spooned and trimmed ends for extra strength.
- TIMBER END FRAMES - All timbers have been pressure treated to withstand the elements.
- POLYTHENE - High grade 720 guage (180 microns) Clear UVI 5-season polythene. It uses the latest generation of UV stabilisers for optimum light transmission levels and diffusion qualities.
- ANTI HOT SPOT TAPE - This is designed to separate the polythene from the abrasion of the steep hoops and the excessive heat that builds up on the steel work. It helps to extend the life of your polytunnel cover.
10ft X 16ft Tunnel
Width: 10ft (3.048m) Length: 16ft (4.877m) Height: 8ft (2.43m)
10ft X 24ft Tunnel
Width: 10ft (3.048m) Length: 24ft (7.315m) Height: 8ft (2.43m)
For more details on these products, please contact our Sales Office on +353 (0)46 9431422.
Adobe Reader is required to view our brochure and can be downloaded for free by clicking Get Adobe Reader or the icon.